Executive Health Checkup
Executive Health Clinic
Rehman Medical Institute in line with its vision and mission of providing Quality Healthcare Services through state of the art diagnostic facilities and treatment has designed several Health Check-up Packages with the philosophy that preventative care is a wise investment. Proper care has been taken in designing these packages to suit the needs of various age groups. The Comprehensive Health Screening Program offers you the convenience of all tests under one roof and facility for immediate treatment, if necessary.
Executive Health Program is part of Rehman Medical Institute’s pursuance of excellence in healthcare. It is a thorough determination of your health status. The Health Check program assures you an experienced physician team of world-renowned specialists, cutting-edge technology, personal services and confidentiality.
Diseases such as hypertension, ischemic heart disease, diabetes, renal diseases and liver disorders have been associated with modern living and lifestyles, which maybe symptom free at early stages. Cancer beyond a certain point in time may become fatal.
However, with early detection and proper medical guidance, these diseases or health risks can be treated or controlled. A major key to good health therefore lies in preventive medicine.
At the RMI Executive Clinic, you can choose an Executive Health Check-Up that will suit your needs.
•Provide opportunity to assess your health status and risk factors.
•Identify and treat illness at an early stage.
•Initiate counseling, lifestyle modification and other appropriate intervention which may reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer and other diseases.
•Promote healthy lifestyle.
•Help you keep the best health conditions.
SOP FOR EXECUTIVE HEALTH CHECKUP PATIENTS
- Prior appointment must be taken at least one day before the desired checkup.
- On the appointment day, the patient approaches the PR counter at 0830 hours.
- He/she is guided to the executive health checkup lounge.
- An initial history and examination is done followed by collection of blood sample at the lounge.
- A complimentary breakfast is served.
- A staff accompanies the patient to different areas for investigations which are done on priority.
- Initial examination and investigations are done on first day followed by second visit on the next day, when all reports are received.
- On second visit consultation with family physician and other consultants (as needed) is carried out followed by a detailed report.
- Executive clinic is open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Please call PR office (Tel: 091-5838000 Ext.1717) for your appointment.
- 100% advance payment of the selected package will be required 24 hours in advance for the confirmation of your appointment.
- On the checkup day, you are required to arrive at the PR Office at 9:00 am. Arriving late would mean that laboratory reports may not be ready by the time you go for doctors consultation.
- One attendant per patient is allowed.
- 12 hours fasting is required prior to the appointment. If the appointment is at 9:00 am, no food or beverages should be taken after 9:00 pm the day before. You can drink water only, if desired.
- Complimentary breakfast will be served after blood samples are drawn followed by lunch.
- Specimen of stool and urine may be brought from home on the day of the checkup in the specimen containers which can be collected at the time of appointment confirmation.
- The tests suggested in the packages may change after initial screening/evaluation by the family physician.
- No refund will be admissible incase any test is not performed due to medical reasons.
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give the hospital at least 12 hours notice.
- In case of no show on appointment date 25% of the payment will be deducted.