The Orthopedic Department of RMI is a State-of-the Art facility that can cater to the most complex Orthopedic and Fracture problems.
This department is staffed by highly qualified and well trained Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeons. It has the best and latest equipment for Trauma Surgery and fracture fixation, including the fixation and treatment of complicated fractures, nerve injuries, tendon, Joint injuries pelvic and acetabular fracture and hip & knee arthroplasty. . With the help of Arthroscopy and TV monitors, surgery can be carried out on joints through small key-hole incisions resulting in faster patient recovery time, smaller and less painful operative scars.
At RMI the Orthopedic surgeons have extensive experience to deal with the following:
- Emergency treatment of trauma patients
- Pediatric and adult orthopedics
- Musculoskeletal diseases including infections of bones
- Total hip, knee, shoulder and elbow replacement
- Arthroscopic diagnosis and treatment
- Sports medicine treatment and rehabilitation
- Reconstructive surgery for spinal disorders
- Fracture treatment
- Management of bone tumors
- Reconstructive hand surgery
- Correction of limb deformities
A new addition to the department is treatment for the bone and soft tissues tumor treatment.