Vascular surgery is a specialty of surgery in which diseases of the vascular system or arteries and veins are managed by medical therapy, minimally-invasive catheter procedures, and surgical reconstruction.
RMI Vascular team aims to improve the diagnosis and management of patients with vascular disease. Our first goal is to apply preventive measures to decrease the incidence of this disease. Secondly, patients who have acquired these disorders should be given timely open surgery, endovascular surgery, and medical management for treatment. We also promote and participate in clinical and basic research in vascular diseases. We are continuously making progress, especially in development and implementation of new technologies for diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease.
Vascular Surgery Includes:
1. Aortic surgery for dissection and aneurysms
2. Vascular bypass surgery for extremities (Leg and arm surgeries)
3. Carotid artery surgery
4. Vein surgery for varicose vein etc.
5. Dialysis access surgery for Kidney failure patients
6. Accidents and trauma surgery
7. Endovascular surgery