1. Pakistani Nationals
- Applicants must have passed HSSC (pre-medical Group) with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates who have taken their O-level/A- level exams, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Islamabad or regional Offices must be submitted with the application form.
- Candidates having recent scores of ETEA or any Provincial Testing Authority.
2. Expatriate Pakistani/Foreign Nationals
- Candidates must possess an Equivalence Certificate of academic qualifications issued by IBCC Islamabad.
- In accordance with the PMDC rules, candidates with qualifications other than those from the Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan are eligible to apply, provided they have passed three Science subjects in which Biology & Chemistry are essential. Such candidates must possess the following:-
- SAT-II Examination score with a minimum of 550 marks (each subject), in lieu of the Entry Test.
- Valid TOEFL or ILETS with a score of 500 or 5.5, respectively if the medium of instruction in the last two years has not been English.
- Equivalence from IBCC (Website:http:// www.ibcc.edu.pk/; Email:[email protected] edu.pk). This equivalence should state that the candidate's achievement is equivalent to a Higher Secondary School (F.Sc. Pre- Medical) qualification in Pakistan.
For further details please visit PMDC website: http://www.pmdc.org.pk
- The equivalence certificate of such a candidate will not be accepted if he/she has not studied the subjects of Physics, Biology and Chemistry in the eleventh and twelfth grades.
- Admission will be merit based. The merit includes Matric, F.Sc. (pre-medical) examination/equivalence results, Result of ETEA or any Provincial Authority Entrance Test and RCD Interview.
- The eligible applicants from all over Pakistan and foreign countries should apply for admission under relevant categories (refer to Categories of Applicants).
- Incorrect information or suppression of facts in the application form shall entail refusal or cancellation of admission.
- Candidates selected for admission shall be required to complete the admission requirements within the prescribed period failing which right of admission will be given to the next applicant on the waiting list.
- No candidate will be considered to have been admitted unless he/she has paid all the fees and dues by the specified date.
- Failing to attend the classes for two consecutive weeks without genuine reason shall entail cancellation of admission.
- A student convicted of any criminal offence and/or having served a sentence in jail for the same will not be eligible for admission. Onus of responsibility of non-declaration of such conviction shall lie with the applicant or the admitted student.
- The management committee shall be the final authority to accord approval to the admissions and decide appeals by the contending candidates who could not be recommended for admission by the Admission Committee.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
- Applications for admission are accepted for the first professional BDS Class only. Applications form should be submitted ONLINE after obtaining a serial number and pin code through scratch card available with the nominated HBL branches with in stipulated time lines.
- Short listed candidates shall be required to produce the following documents in originals along with two sets of photocopies at the time of interview.
- Four(4) recent passport size photographs (front view) without attestation.
- Secondary School DMC and Certificate or IBCC Equivalence
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) DMC or IBCC Equivalence
d. ETEA or any Provincial Testing Authority Result Card.
- CNIC / Form-B / Passport (for overseas candidates).
- Upon final selection, the original documents of the selected candidates will be retained in the Student Affairs Department of RCD and will be returned after completion of the course of studies.
- The submitted documents will be sent to issuing authorities for verification.
- Rehman College of Dentistry reserves the right to revoke admission and registration if the information provided by the candidate proves to be incorrect / false.