Library membership is open to all students, faculty, consultants, doctors and staff of RMI and allied institutions. Every user must fill a library membership form, duly signed & stamped by a concerned department head. The form is available at library circulation counter.
- Student college cards shall be issued to the students by the concerned student affairs departments and service cards to faculty, consultants & staff by HR department. These both categories cards are use as library card.
- The cards are not transferable.
- Members are requested to bring their cards, as these are used for identification and issue/receipt of books.
- Membership cards remains the property of the RMI and must be returned when membership expires.
- Members must notify to the Librarian about any change of their present residential addresses.
- Loss of a card should be reported without delay to concerned deptt.
- Duplicate card may be issued by the concerned department as per policy.