Executive Health Clinic
In line with its vision and mission, Rehman Medical Institute provides Quality Healthcare Services through diagnostic facilities and treatment. For this purpose, RMI has designed several Health Check-up Packages with the philosophy that preventative care is a wise investment. Proper care has been taken in designing these packages to suit the needs of various age groups. The Comprehensive Health Screening Program offers you the convenience of all tests under one roof and facility for immediate treatment, if necessary.
Executive Health Program is part of Rehman Medical Institute’s pursuit of excellence in healthcare. It is a thorough determination of your health status. The Health Check program assures you an experienced physician team of world-renowned specialists, cutting-edge technology, personal services and confidentiality.
Diseases such as hypertension, ischemic heart disease, diabetes, renal diseases and liver disorders have been associated with modern living and lifestyles, which may be symptom-free at early stages. Cancer beyond a certain point in time may become fatal.
However, with early detection and proper medical guidance, these diseases or health risks can be treated or controlled. A major key to good health therefore lies in preventive medicine.
At the RMI Executive Clinic, you can choose an Executive Health Check-Up suits your needs.
- Provide opportunity to assess your health status and risk factors.
- Identify and treat illness at an early stage.
- Initiate counselling, lifestyle modification and other appropriate interventions which may reduce the risk of heart diseases, cancer and other diseases.
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle.
- Helps you keep the best health condition.
- Executive clinic is open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Please call the PR office (Tel: 091-5838000 Ext.1717) for your appointment.
- 100% advance payment of the selected package will be required 24 hours in advance for the confirmation of your appointment.
- On the check-up day, you are required to arrive at the PR Office at 9:00 am. Arriving late would mean that laboratory reports may not be ready by the time you go for the doctors’ consultation.
- One attendant per patient is allowed.
- 12 hours of fasting is required prior to the appointment. If the appointment is at 9:00 am, no food or beverages should be taken after 9:00 pm the day before. You can drink water only, if desired.
- Complimentary breakfast will be served after blood samples are drawn followed by lunch.
- Specimen of stool and urine may be brought from home on the day of the check-up in the specimen containers which can be collected at the time of appointment confirmation.
- The tests suggested in the packages may change after initial screening/evaluation by the family physician.
- No refund will be admissible in case any test is not performed due to medical reasons.
- Please give the hospital at least 12 hours' notice if you wish to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- In case of a show on the appointment date 25% of the payment will be deducted.
- Prior appointment must be taken at least a day before the desired check-up.
- The patient should approach the PR counter at 09:00 am on the appointment day.
- He/she is guided to the executive health check-up lounge.
- An initial history and examination will be done followed by collection of blood sample at the lounge.
- A complimentary breakfast will be served.
- A staff member will accompany the patient to different areas for investigations which are done on priority.
- Initial examination and investigations are usually done on the first day, followed by second visit on the next day, when all reports are received.
- On second visit, consultation with the family physician and other consultants (as needed) will be carried out, followed by a detailed report